Little, Bitty Damn Houze!

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Lamp






 

 
From Home Goods!
Posted by Unknown at 8:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Dedicated House
The Dedicated House

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


If It's Not Baroque
Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

  • Mellow Yellow - Spring Has Sprung!
    Christmas 2014   If you are like I was, you spent a lot of time between New Year's Day and March viewing magazines, blogs ...
  • Just checking In and a few Updates
    A few update and new things around the house.   The basket and cable knit throw were birthday gifts to myself!  There is a matching cabl...
  • New Fence Makes Good Neighbors!
    Did I ever mention that I live next door to a detective that has cameras all around his house?  This can definitely be a good thing in a ...
  • Through The Garden Gate
    Here is the 2nd video taken today.  Enjoy! Enjoy! Sharing Here: Amaze Me Mondays   Cottage Garden Party 
  • To All 68 of My Followers...................
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en Thank You! LBDH
  • Where Have I Been You Ask?
    The Best of MY 2016! I know I have been gone for awhile!  Here is what I've been up to!  Click Here! Happy New Year! Lee
  • My Backyard On June 2, 2013
      I made this video on June 2, 2013.  This is my backyard.  Things have really grown and changed since then!  I was going to do anoth...
  • It's The "Little" Things In My Little Bitty Damn Houze
    While browsing Pinterest this morning, I saw the pin below: It's a 4-Tier Slim Cart on Wheels from The Container Store.   I we...
  • Throw Back Thursday - The Weekend I Painted My Kitchen Cabinets White!
    Indulge me while I go back, way back, when I first started this blog.  It kinda started when I decided one Mother's...
  • Another Color?!!
    via Yesterday I went to Pier One to put my hands on this clock below.  I loved it online and had to see it in...

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.