Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Do Not let Your Hearts Be Troubled & Do Not Be Afraid John 14:27




Today my baby sister undergoes her 1st round of chemo.  She has breast cancer.  This is a picture of her when she was about 10 or 11.The pink banner with "Fight Like A Clark" will be put on pink bracelets and worn by her family & friends.  Clark is our family name on our Mother's side.  Clark's have a lot of "spunk", energy, not afraid to fight and not afraid to defend! So continue to "Fight like a CLARK" little sister!!

I'm asking my blogger friends to say a little prayer for her, her family and her friends.  She is in Ohio, I am in Texas.  So, yes pray for me too!  The Big Sister who is not there......

I found the follow article interesting.  It's written to those that are friends or family to cancer patients. Just "click" on the following:

What Your Friends With Cancer Want You To Know

I love you "Little Sister" (inside joke)!  
Do Not Be Afraid!  Be BRAVE! 

I Love You!


3 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Lifting your sister, her family, and you up in prayer, praying for uncomplicated treatment and full recovery for your sister.

dbg

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbie!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that your sister has cancer. I will pray for you both. The article was very informative but people need to remember that loved ones can go through a roller coaster of feelings too and sometimes need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to laugh with. So I pray for your sister, you and the rest of the family to have the strength to pull though this horrifying ordeal. Hugs, Gigi