Little, Bitty Damn Houze!

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bedroom






Posted by Unknown at 8:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

beautiful room.

10:55 PM
Libby said...

So beautiful!

4:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Dedicated House
The Dedicated House

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


If It's Not Baroque
Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

  • New Fence Makes Good Neighbors!
    Did I ever mention that I live next door to a detective that has cameras all around his house?  This can definitely be a good thing in a ...
  • Little Bits of Christmas in my Little Bitty Houze!
         ...
  • I Believe in Santa Claus!
    I got JUST what I wanted for Christmas!!  I believe in Santa!  I do.  I always tell him what I want for Christmas.  No guessing.  ...
  • Peeps Show!
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ME & MY EASTER BUNNIES! It’s that time, again, peeps — time for the annual Fort Worth Star Telegram Peeps d...
  • Floating Shelves
    I recently did some re-decorating.  Seems like that's all I do.  I guess I'll continue until...
  • La Cigale et la fourmi - Le Poem Rug from Ballard Design
    Le Poem -This is what the rug says:   The cricket had sung her song all summer long but found her victuals too few when the north win...
  • Spray Painted Small Dresser......
    Well, I did it!  Not sure I'm pleased with the outcome.  Thinking about repainting with chalk paint.  But here she is in all her glory.....
  • Juneteenth - 150 Years - 1865 - 2015
    Juneteenth is the oldest known celebration commemorating the ending of slavery in the United States.  Dating back to 1865, it was on J...
  • Another Color?!!
    via Yesterday I went to Pier One to put my hands on this clock below.  I loved it online and had to see it in...
  • I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
            Bedding 50% off today online at JC Penney with code Home39 ! JCPenney  

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.