Little, Bitty Damn Houze!

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bedroom






Posted by Unknown at 8:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

beautiful room.

10:55 PM
Libby said...

So beautiful!

4:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Dedicated House
The Dedicated House

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


If It's Not Baroque
Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

  • Throw Back Thursday - The Weekend I Painted My Kitchen Cabinets White!
    Indulge me while I go back, way back, when I first started this blog.  It kinda started when I decided one Mother's...
  • Mellow Yellow - Spring Has Sprung!
    Christmas 2014   If you are like I was, you spent a lot of time between New Year's Day and March viewing magazines, blogs ...
  • Saturday, September 8, 2012
    After the day I experienced at work yesterday, I knew I had to get busy doing SOMETHING today.  I have found that working on a project is ...
  • Parlez-vous français?
      SHARING HERE:  If It's Not Baroque Design Blog Link Party savvysouther...
  • Where Have I Been You Ask?
    The Best of MY 2016! I know I have been gone for awhile!  Here is what I've been up to!  Click Here! Happy New Year! Lee
  • Spray Painted Small Dresser......
    Well, I did it!  Not sure I'm pleased with the outcome.  Thinking about repainting with chalk paint.  But here she is in all her glory.....
  • Baby, It's COLD Outside in Fort Worth, Texas!
         My Goose is dress for the cold weather!     My front door. Close up of wrea...
  • Keep Calm and Carry On - Tea!
    On the eve of World war 2 the British Government printed 2.5 million Keep Calm And Carry On posters. The aim of this simple five word s...
  • Just checking In and a few Updates
    A few update and new things around the house.   The basket and cable knit throw were birthday gifts to myself!  There is a matching cabl...
  • "The hare and the foliage dance in the wild garden."
    Early Saturday morning, like 2 a.m., Babe and I arrived at Windstar in Oklahoma.  This time I had my camera.  This is a picture of one of ...

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.