Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Kitchen Faucet


I am slowly making small improvements to my
Little, Bitty, House!


On Sunday Babe took me to Lowe's to get a new kitchen faucet.  I chose the Moen Wetherly.


It will be a great improvement over the one that came with the house.


Babe installed it on Monday.  I love it! 
Notice the new stainless steel dish drainer?  It came from Bed, Bath & Beyound.


He said it was an easy install; however removing the old sprayer was a challenge!

I also purchased a new soap dispenser from Ross for $3.99!  It has rhinestones on it!


And a new kitchen rug from Walmart! 
Wimsy in the kitchen!

I went to a farmer's market today during lunch and got these!  Now I'm going to watch the
All Star Game! 

Have a good evening and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: