Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm Back!

I had a WONDERFUL time with family and friends!!  I really hated to leave, but was so glad to be home when I got here.

I'm sharing 3 short video clips to show the beautiful of where I stayed.  I lived on the deck as much as possible!  This is the front yard.  We had a ladies only Carnival Party on Saturday!  It was a blast! Lots of food, fun and memories made!


The video at the link below is the deck also right before the party started. 
I loved it out here!  Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon and wine in the evenings!  :)



And here is a short clip of the Ladies Only Carnival Party! Much fun!!




I owe, I owe, so back to work I go.......tomorrow! 

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!!

2 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Gorgeous yard and what a festive atmosphere. It looks like you had a wonderful time!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Don't you just hate to go back to work after being on vacation???? That will be me on Monday but i only work 2 days and have 3 off!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Love the videos!! The ladiies Only Carnival looked like SO much FUN!!
Beautiful gardens but the yard would be way to much for me!!

Hugs,
Deb