Monday, June 17, 2013

Thrift Find! And More!

I found the two BHG throw pillows today at the Thrift store during lunch!  $3.99 each!  Couldn't wait to get them home!

Of course taking pictures of them, got me taking more pictures around the yard this evening!


A coworker brought these Lantanas to me today!  I re-potted the right away!







































That's all!  I promise, no more backyard pics for awhile!
(Unless something changes! )

Joining the Garden Party Here:  
Fishtailcottag Cottage Garden Party
Willamette Valley Wonder Woman

12 comments:

ElleX said...

I loved all the pictures of your backyard!!!

Carol said...

Everything is very neat and tidy. I have a bell by my back porch door just like you have on your fence. Have a great week!

Patty Rumaker said...

Your yard and seating areas are so nice. I enjoyed looking at all your photos.
Thanks, Patty

Unknown said...

Thank ladies for the kind comments!

Hugs!
LBDH

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Your yard is adorable. I love the red.

Vel Criste said...

You can share more backyard pics if you want because it looks all terrific! Wish I could garden as well as you do too!! New follower here. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Vel! But believe me, I am no gardner! This is my 4th summer in this house and things are slowly moving along! Lots of trial and error in the gardner department, believe me!!

LBDH

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Here is the link to our landscaping: http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-landscaping-is-almost-done.html I love all your outdoor areas. We are working on ours. Waiting for the township permit to start the deck and patio!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love your new pillows...great finds! The patio is coming together beautifully, looks like such a peaceful place to enjoy the great outdoors!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

ANNE said...

what a beautiful garden you have! and I really love your funny Mother Goose!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Would love for you to share your beautiful garden at Simple & Sweet Fridays! New Follower.

Take Care,
Jody

Art and Sand said...

Each part of your yard is wonderful. I hope you host a lot of parties to share the space with your friends.