Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's The "Little" Things In My Little Bitty Damn Houze


While browsing Pinterest this morning, I saw the pin below:

It's a 4-Tier Slim Cart on Wheels from The Container Store.   I went today and purchased it.  I could not be more pleased!  It fits perfectly in that "little" space on the side of my washing machine!








































I highly recommend it if you need additional storage in your laundry room.  Especially if you have a laundry "closet" instead of an actual room like I do!  My laundry area serves double duty to also house my pots and pans!


Now you know what's behind the chalkboard painted door in my kitchen! 



THE CONTAINER STORE
You can also order it online here!

Sharing Here:

Inspire Me Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday!


Suburbsmama

If It's Not Baroque

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a fabulous storage piece. I've never seen anything like it. Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

Jan said...

That is a great idea! BTW, I love your laundry/pots and pan closet :) It's small but so well organized, I am greatly impressed. And so pretty, too. I don't have a laundry room, per se. My "laundry room" is my basement, like I grew up with. Except for the occasional spider and centipede (eek!), I'm comfortable in my not finished space in the basement but sometimes I wish for more. Anyway, what I was going to say is that the little slide-in cart is cool with lots of storage, and I can get my laundry supplies off the old melamine kitchen table I have near the washer (that is crowded with other things stashed in black plastic garbage bags) and get it more organized and neatened up. It will go on the project list (a never-ending, sometimes finished list).