Little, Bitty Damn Houze!

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Posted by Unknown at 11:32 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Dedicated House
The Dedicated House

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin


If It's Not Baroque
Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

  • Mellow Yellow - Spring Has Sprung!
    Christmas 2014   If you are like I was, you spent a lot of time between New Year's Day and March viewing magazines, blogs ...
  • Just checking In and a few Updates
    A few update and new things around the house.   The basket and cable knit throw were birthday gifts to myself!  There is a matching cabl...
  • Spray Painted Small Dresser......
    Well, I did it!  Not sure I'm pleased with the outcome.  Thinking about repainting with chalk paint.  But here she is in all her glory.....
  • Parlez-vous français?
      SHARING HERE:  If It's Not Baroque Design Blog Link Party savvysouther...
  • New Fence Makes Good Neighbors!
    Did I ever mention that I live next door to a detective that has cameras all around his house?  This can definitely be a good thing in a ...
  • Through The Garden Gate
    Here is the 2nd video taken today.  Enjoy! Enjoy! Sharing Here: Amaze Me Mondays   Cottage Garden Party 
  • FIRST MONDAY TRADE DAYS CANTON, TX
    http://firstmondaycanton.com/ Check out the link above! Tomorrow is my birthday!  I started celebrating immediately after wor...
  • Baby, It's COLD Outside in Fort Worth, Texas!
         My Goose is dress for the cold weather!     My front door. Close up of wrea...
  • Fall Mantel 2013
         Very simple.  I just rearranged the topiaries, added a metal pumpkin I've had for years (purchased at a garage sale for...
  • "When Hell Freezes Over"
    I'm ready for the 4th!  Yesterday I found the flag pillow above at the thrift store near my job for only $3!  A...

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.