Thursday, May 29, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - The Weekend I Painted My Kitchen Cabinets White!




















Indulge me while I go back, way back, when I first started this blog.  It kinda started when I decided one Mother's Day weekend to paint my kitchen cabinets!  Read all about it here, for my edition of "TBT - Throw Back Thursday"!

Click Text/Link Below:
I Painted My Kitchen Cabinets White!

It been 3 years and my cabinets are holding up pretty good. I do perform a little touch up here and there, but for the most part, I am still very happy with them!  It was a LOT of work, and I can honestly say...I DID IT! 

Have you painted your kitchen cabinets? 


Metamorphosis Monday

The Dedicated House


Share Your Cup Thursday

Willamette Valley Wonder Woman

8 comments:

Libby said...

You did a great job! And yes, I have painted my kitchen cabinets before. A true labor of love and oh so many hinges and screws!

Here's mine: http://blog.artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.com/2011/03/project-remodelrearrange.html

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Lee, I'm visiting from the Before and After Wednesday Party. It's amazing how white paint can transform a kitchen! I did mine over a year ago and it doesn't look like the same kitchen. It's a heck of a lot of work but so worth it in the end, isn't it!
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

They still look great! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features today at The Round-Up from the Before an After Wednesday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to the features. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/06/the-round-up-from-before-and-after.html Hope to see you again at the bash tomorrow. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

WOW! Thank you all for the nice comments. And a special thanks the Kathryn for the feature!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I love white cabinets! Chose white when we finished our basement kitchen last summer. I did paint the cabinets in my previous home green. I had a cabinet company paint the doors and I did the background so it wasn't too bad. Thanks for sharing with SYC. Happy to be a new follower.
hugs,
Jann

Brandi said...

White paint really makes a difference. I bet your kitchen feels so much brighter. We painted our cabinetes too and like you mentioned we have to touch up spots here and there, but it was so worth it.

xinex said...

You did a great job painting the cabinets, Lee. They look nice and bright. Thank you so much for the prayers....Christine

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!