Thursday, August 07, 2014

New Chandelier Ceiling Fan Light Kit



This was MY inspiration!  I have admired this ceiling fan for years!! Of course the price tag was way out of my range!  So I searched and searched and found this:




However, it too was pricey!  So I would look for ways to decorate and improve the ceiling fan in my bedroom on blogs and pinterest. Ultimately, I did this:




You can read about this transformation here:
DRUM SHADE ON CEILING FAN POST

This set up worked well and I actually like it.  It looked better than the globe that was there before.  But I still wanted that chandelier light & ceiling fan.  Some day, I would think.

I was looking at the Lamp Plus website one day and saw the light fixture again.  I decided to sign up with them to get notification of sales and coupons, hoping, maybe, one day I could afford this light fixture.

Well, low and behold I got an email from their Lamp Plus Open Box website.  I opened it, looked at their offerings and decided to "search" for ceiling fan light kits.  BINGO!  There she was!  $59 and they only had one.  Without hesitation I purchased it!  And the shipping was FREE!!  Woo Hoo!

Here is a link to this website.  Check it out!  I do recommend it!
LAMPS PLUS OPEN BOX

And here she is in all her glory!  She arrived yesterday!


For $59 and FREE shipping, I'm happy!


Linking Here:


SHARE YOUR CUP THURSDAY

Metamorphosis Monday

The Dedicated House





Keeping It Simple!

The SUNDAY SHOWCASE



Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home




WOW US WEDNESDAY!

Willamette Valley Wonder Woman
Rooted In Thyme
How I Found My Style

party The Dedicated House
Elizabeth and Co.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I have never seen a ceiling fan updated like that and I love it!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

So glad that you got it for such a bargain. Gorgeous! I love it. thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

A Joyful Cottage said...

Your patience paid off. The chandelier ceiling fan is beautiful. Aren't you just so happy?

Pamela said...

I have seen that chancy ceiling fan combo and loved it! Great idea to just use the chandy part.