Tuesday, September 03, 2013

You Can find ANYTHING eventually at Goodwill!

I know you've seen the pictures. 
























Adorable chalkboard painted drinking glass and stemware.
























You may have made these yourself as a weekend DIY.
























Or, you've purchased them online from sites like the one here:
Chalk Talk Glass






















But look what I found today at Goodwill!  Yeap!  $1.49 each.  Chalk included with each glass!

Sharing Here:
SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY
Suburbsmama
Our Delightful Home

3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

What a find!!! Adorable and fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Especially for visiting and for commenting! Love it!!

Jan said...

That is some find! I'm going to have to get myself to a Goodwill store some day. Never been, believe it or not. I've donated plenty of things over the years, including lots of clothing (out went the closet when I quit smoking in 1989 and gained a lot of weight, and out went the closet again in 1998 when menopause started and I gained more weight), and love seeing what treasures other bloggers have discovered. I have seen chalkboard stuff at other blogs, but I don't think I've seen chalkboard glasses, which actually make sense to me, especially in a party situation! Don't want to grab someone else's drink and that happens to at least one person, never fails!