Tuesday, September 03, 2013

You Can find ANYTHING eventually at Goodwill!

I know you've seen the pictures. 
























Adorable chalkboard painted drinking glass and stemware.
























You may have made these yourself as a weekend DIY.
























Or, you've purchased them online from sites like the one here:
Chalk Talk Glass






















But look what I found today at Goodwill!  Yeap!  $1.49 each.  Chalk included with each glass!

Sharing Here:
SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY
Suburbsmama
Our Delightful Home

3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

What a find!!! Adorable and fun!

Little Bitty Damn Houze said...

Thanks! Especially for visiting and for commenting! Love it!!

Jan said...

That is some find! I'm going to have to get myself to a Goodwill store some day. Never been, believe it or not. I've donated plenty of things over the years, including lots of clothing (out went the closet when I quit smoking in 1989 and gained a lot of weight, and out went the closet again in 1998 when menopause started and I gained more weight), and love seeing what treasures other bloggers have discovered. I have seen chalkboard stuff at other blogs, but I don't think I've seen chalkboard glasses, which actually make sense to me, especially in a party situation! Don't want to grab someone else's drink and that happens to at least one person, never fails!